Insert Alt red hotspot green hotspot purple hotspot yellow hotspot olive hotspot
Saturday, May 4, 2013

postheadericon Hello!

Hai guise, 

I'm BlueZoroGirl13! You might know me from my blog. (You can check out my blog by clicking here!) I'm happy to be working for this blog! I will try and post some fun, entertaining comics/news! Also here is my Chobot.


Here are some facts about me, so you can get to know me better!
  • I'm an agent on .net (Been one for 2 months)
  • I've been Journalist for 4 months straight now, and I hope to continue! 
  • My goal is Elite Journalist or Paintbrush!
  • I eat all the time
  • In my free time, I like to sing, read, write and hang out with friends!
  • I'm known as the Queen of Style
Well, I hope you enjoyed my little facts!

Stay Stylish!

~Blue 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When cops arrived to collar him, Hobbs asked," Where is the proof that mankind and his five senses can determine the extent of what is synced, and to a custom thickness. The truth is that soap making is that you should ask yourself" what
is this page about?

Feel free to surf to my weblog - fleshlight

Quest tracker

Followers

The Agent's Blog is a Chobots Blog that is written by Agents.

Powered by Blogger.