Insert Alt red hotspot green hotspot purple hotspot yellow hotspot olive hotspot
Saturday, May 4, 2013

postheadericon New Author!

Hello everyone, 

It's Art! I'm a new author on the Official Agents' Blog!
I love to play Chobots and I will keep you guys updated on what's going on around the Chobots World!

This here is my tracker, you can have a look to see if I am online or not!


To finish this up, here is a little bit about me!
  • I have been an agent longer than anyone (Except Hypothesis who is amazing)
  • I have my own blog which you can go to from here 
  • I have Type 1 Diabetes
  • My Birthday is in June
  • I LOVE CHOBOTS!
I'll be on Chobots a lot where you can ask me anything at all!

Until next time!

Art

0 comments:

Quest tracker

Followers

The Agent's Blog is a Chobots Blog that is written by Agents.

Powered by Blogger.